Big Picture Project Student Programs
The Big Picture Project Student Programs create, develop and support the idea of experiential learning through interdisciplinary engagements and actions.
Open for students of grade 9 through 12, these programs are focused on ideation, engagements, and rigour to offer critical skills to pre-university students.
Learn more about:
Student Internship Program-an inter-disciplinary skill-based learning program
Impact Year Program-A gap year program that focusses on project-based learning, teaching critical skills through projects, workshops and much much more. More details soon
The Big Picture Project– Projects that not only transform student career pathways but also transform high schools and colleges into impact organizations through powerful and relatable storytelling that inspire change and social impact.
The Big Picture Students Tours
The program travels to countries like the United States, the United Kingdom,
Singapore, Canada, Spain, Australia, and Europe.
The program includes the following inputs and interactions:
- Online and offline pre-departure student mentoring with a school workshop
- Interactions with top institutions across global cities
- Campus tours with faculty
- Workshops on personal branding and soft skills
- Educational inter-city road trips
- Local arts and culture exposure
- Cultural immersion and sightseeing
- School branding and internationalization networking
The program offering includes international accommodations, meals, local transport, workshops, material, and inclusion in the Big Picture Project for the school
If you wish to offer this highly curated international experience to your students or to your children, please email Suchita at
email@example.com to find out the next cohort.