Big Picture Student Tours
The Big Picture Student Tours create, develop and support the idea of experiential learning through interdisciplinary engagements and actions.
Open for students of grade 9 through 12, these international tours are focused on ideation, engagements, and rigour to offer pre-departure
mentoring – international school networking, and institutional branding. The program travels to countries like the United States, the United Kingdom,
Singapore, Canada, Spain, Australia, and Europe.
The program includes the following inputs and interactions:
- Online and offline pre-departure student mentoring with a school workshop
- Interactions with top institutions across global cities
- Campus tours with faculty
- Workshops on personal branding and soft skills
- Educational inter-city road trips
- Local arts and culture exposure
- Cultural immersion and sightseeing
- School branding and internationalization networking
The program offering includes international accommodations, meals, local transport, workshops, material, and inclusion in the Big Picture Project for the school
If you wish to offer this highly curated international experience to your students or to your children, please email Suchita at
firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the next cohort.
Designed by @ Den